- a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object.
- some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described:
The stick had a brass thing on ught.
- anything that is or may become an object of thought:
things of the spirught.
- things, matters; affairs:
Well, that’s as good as ught’s gonna git.
- a fact, circumstance, or state of affairs:
I’m not happy about ught, I’ll tell ye that.
- an action, deed, event, or performance:
to do great things; He sure did ught.
- a particular, respect, or detail:
perfect in all things.